Newsmith Multi-head Weigher Washers
Washing the parts of a multi-head weigher system can be a demanding process; changeovers need to be quick, downtime has to be kept to a minimum and a thoroughly clean result is essential to prevent allergen risk and contamination.
Newsmith can offer a variety of solutions to address these issues, manufacturing machines that can consistently clean buckets, radials and other ancillary parts in a small footprint, all with the use of only one operator.
All of Newsmith’s Multi-head Weigher Washers feature the following:
- A wash and rinse process that provides 100% cleaning coverage, at temperatures hot enough to sanitize.
- A recirculating, high capacity wash tank that minimises fresh water usage and tank changes.
- A robust machine body designed for durability and longevity, constructed entirely in hygienic 304 grade stainless steel.
- A design with ease of access in mind, ensuring a simple “no tools” cleaning and maintenance schedule.
- Requirement for only one operator, maximising labour efficiency.
Every machine is built to order in the UK and is highly customizable, to suit your particular requirements and needs:
- Wash areas can be increased to accommodate increased throughputs.
- Internal racking and baskets custom built to ensure maximum cleaning exposure for buckets, chutes and radials.
- A range of heating mediums available – electric, steam, gas and oil – all thermostatically controlled.
- Configuration with a front and rear door to facilitate “pass-through” operation.
- A range of control options – hardwired or PLC based – with functions suited to your individual requirements.
- Chemical dosing equipment and water treatment systems.
Aftersales support, including detergent supply and maintenance packages.