From low output, standard basket washing machines to high output, customer specific systems, Newsmith Stainless offers a range of versatile and effective basket washers for washing and drying all types of baskets, crates and totes.
The main features of Newsmith basket washers include:
- Variable outputs and speeds – from 100 baskets per hour to 8,000 per hour
- Capable of washing all types of baskets
- A modular build format than can easily incorporate a range of washing and drying treatments
- Filtration options to suit your industry and soiling – from rotating label filters to hydrocyclonic particle filters
- Enhanced control interfaces complete with HMI touch screens, digital temperature displays and automatic start up/shut off options
- A robust machine designed with economy in mind – maximising heat retention whilst minimising energy usage and water consumption
- A simple, ‘no-tools’ approach to regular maintenance
- Single and multi-lane options
- High pressure label removal
- Air knife drying
- Prewash, washing, recyclable rinse, trash rinse and air knife drying treatments.
- Easily integrated into a larger Newsmith handling system with automated basket stacking and de-stacking
- A variety of heating mediums, including electricity, steam and gas – all thermostatically controlled.
- Easily integrated into a larger Newsmith handling system with automated basket stacking and de-stacking.
Do you have any questions about this product? Please use the enquiry form below and we’ll be happy to help.
Please fill in your name and email address below and we will be happy to email you a brochure for this product.